“Targeted Training Projects is recognised as a leading provider of training to the Transport and Logistics Sector in the UK through the quality of its services, a flexible and innovative approach to delivery with its customers, strong relationships with the learners and a commitment to continual quality improvement. In striving to achieve the above we recognise the importance of the role our staff play and will ensure they have the appropriate appraisal, reward and development programmes in place.”
Customer Service Policy
“We are committed to providing you with a professional, efficient and high quality service which meets your requirements.”
All our staff are carefully selected. We only employ people who care about people and share our service passion and hold integrity as a personal attribute. We train all our staff to ensure they are properly equipped with all the necessary skills to meet our customer care disciplines.
The importance of good customer service is the provision of care to customers from initial contact with TTP to completion of training. It may be face-to-face, over the telephone, written or via technology using e-mail and the Internet.
We are dedicated to achieving our vision through:
- The provision of a top quality, effective and efficient service to all our customers, which is friendly, helpful and responsive to their needs.
- Ensuring all of our customers are treated with courtesy, respect and consideration at all times.
- Ensuring that the views of our customers are sought on a regular basis, listened to and where appropriate, acted upon.
- Ensuring any data we hold about our customers on our database or in any other format is accurate, up-to-date and secure.
- Answering telephone calls within five rings. If the person you are trying to contact is not available we take a message and, where appropriate, ensure
all calls are returned within the same working day or another member
of staff deals with your enquiry.
- Acknowledging or responding to all written correspondence and any requests for information within five working days of receipt, or in the case
of e-mail communications, within two working days.
Health and Safety Policy Statement
It is our policy to fully commit ourselves to all applicable Health & Safety Legislation in so far as is reasonably practical. The greatest importance is attached to the health & safety of our employees, visitors and students.
It is the duty of management to ensure safe operation and maintenance of equipment and material and to maintain safe systems of work by periodically appraising all working practices and training procedures.
The Management encourages the participation of all employees by joint consultation in all aspects of Heath & Safety.
The active co-operation all employees is seen as a condition of employment as this is essential to ensure the success of this policy.
Equality and Diversity Policy Statement
Targeted Training Projects and its group of companies create a learning environment which welcomes and celebrates the unique talents of each individual learner.
- There is zero tolerance towards discrimination and all concerns raised by students will be dealt with quickly and fairly.
- Our approach to valuing Equality and Diversity is embedded in all aspects of the company’s activity from the way we manage the building, to what takes place during the prescribed courses.
- The induction signed when becoming a beneficiary at the company shows your personal commitment to valuing equality and diversity.
Employer Responsive Policy
To be the preferred strategic partner for continuous improvement by proactively offering business solutions and maintaining a reputation as an acknowledged centre of excellence.
The critical success factors that are essential to us achieving our aim
- Offering value and expertise by providing relevant services which meet the needs of businesses.
- Accurate information and easy access to a wide range of training at high standards
- Efficient systems with an online booking system that takes no more than 10 minutes to accept a booking.
- Great customer service and quality back-up.
- A ‘can-do’ culture and a highly skilled workforce.
- Keeping the employer and learner in the loop with excellent communication and feedback.
- Sustainability by making profits for viability and re-investment in resource development.
The key processes that affect our customer journey
- Market insight gained through market research, survey of employer skills and contact with Sector Skills councils.
- Contact with employers through mail and telemarketing to secure 1–1 meetings, open events, the web, exhibitions.
- Organisational needs analysis (ONA) to help us understand employers’ business objectives, aspirations, culture and values.
- Flexible delivery to employers so that they have choices about what, where, how and by whom their needs will be met through bespoke, qualifications-based or needs based solutions.
- Training needs analysis plus delivery to fill the skills gaps that emerged from the ONA and create opportunities for organisation and learner to progress.
- Satisfaction assessed through market research and surveys.
Our customer success means
- The right contact in the right organisation at the right time.
- A website that is user friendly and informative; a cohesive approach to marketing with brochures and other appropriate means.
- Dealing with experienced and skilled representatives who have knowledge of the sector and who have researched the organisation before meeting the employer.
- A range of training to suit the employer rather than the provider and as cost effective and non-intrusive as possible.
- Flexibility and communication to keep employer informed about timescale and start and finish dates.
- Evaluation of training by employer and employee and of the impact on business aims.
To continually improve
- Research more sources of market insight; create an informed, dedicated team; cascade information to staff and programme teams.
- Marketing with a bigger budget and cohesive plan; using wider range of media; more promotions and endorsements for sustainability.
- Staff development based on a long-term approach; including secondments to sponsoring organisations.
- Values and attitudes including a ‘can-do’ attitude; extended links with other providers to deliver a comprehensive range of services.
- Quality assurance by ensuring that evaluation outcomes are actioned and reviewed.
Our customer experience
- First impressions through marketing materials, responses to telephone inquiries, first meeting with an employer
- Staff understand business; have knowledge of relevant industry sectors; have a ‘can-do’ attitude; prepare thoroughly for meetings; provide consistent service; can represent other parts of the organisation; have up-to-date skills
- Client relationship management designated contact person who is visible and accessible; responsive service
- Products and services realistically and transparently priced; flexible delivery; quality offerings; related to business needs
- Continuous improvement at each stage of the customer journey is evaluated from the customer’s point of view; evaluation of impact on the business of training and related services; results of evaluations are used to improve customers’ experiences.
How you can help us improve our support services?
Targeted Training Projects will:
Address all complaints and suggestions within 10 working days here
- Welcome suggestions for improvements
- Offer you the chance to say what you think about the help you were given